Thursday 2 February 2012

~From Hate to Love~

Two days ago, I had my first ever Nescafe Mocha. For sure u guys wondering..wat is so special about this Nescafe mocha?? ..haha...


~My First Nescafe~


Here is the story. I hated coffee since like forever. But, last 2 days, I was so lethargic and dozed off few seconds while driving back home. I slapped myself all the way long to the nearest petrol station. Once I entered, I was indecisive which drink should I get to keep me awake for the long journey driving back home. Well, there were variety type of drinks there but somehow Nescafe Mocha drawn my attention. So, I grab one and had my first sip, I told myself ‘hmm..the taste is not bad but still dislike the aroma’. I got headache at the first and then amazingly hyperactive for the rest of the day...Haha...I used to call my sister coffee freak coz she always hunts for coffee whenever I go out with her. Now I understand the feeling of a coffee freak....haha.....

~Coffee.Coffee.Coffee~



'
THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN TO ME!!...Haha..   =P


Coffee Benefits and Risk - Click Here


Have You Had Your Cup of Coffee Today ?  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment