Friday 4 November 2011

Tales of Strongie

I had stop blogging few months back due to my Final year project...
and now im backk!

yeah...haha!!


Tales of Stongie...Who is he..?
jeng..jeng..jeng...
Ok..Let me introduce u to Strongie~


Hi..my name is strongie..

why Stongie?
here is the story...hehe

Last month, when i was getting ready to drive out, something in the drain caught my attention. It was a kitten lying down weak and bleeding. I went inside my house and took a plastic bag, carry him to the toilet, switched on the water heater and pour warm water on him. I found an injury on the neck and it was bleeding. After bath..i dried him up, apply some iodine and then put him inside a pail.

Strongie after bath


I tried to feed him some milk...but he refused...
Before i went out for frisbee(wed-pickup night)..i told my dad...if the cat not moving anymore...
please bury him ya....

When i come back from frisbee around 1.am, Im shock, he still alive..haha...and start meowing after i call him..
i feed him to drink some milk...and he drank it..!.. =)

I told him.."u strong little fella...please be strong ya...tomorrow i bring u to vet"
He just meow..huhu~


Otw back from vet
He got an antibiotic n nerve injection. The vet said...bacteria went into his blood circulation tru his wound on the neck and cause his nerves become abnormal and the nerve injection is to help trigger his nerve system. 

After few days of glucose water and milk...I try to feed him with some solid food...

and....he started to eat....first spoon....the second one...and third one....

Due to his disability to walk...i carry him and bring him tour around my house..haha..
I noe he is bored...lying down in the red pail for the whole day~

One week later...his wound gets better...and started to get back his left legs strength...

and for some reason ..I decided to keep him
I bought him a cage and his feed container...
I named him Strongie coz he is one strong fella and a survivor!

This is Strongie pic this morning..
He gains some weight coz he eats a lot and poo a lot as well..haha..
He started to walk but fell down several times...
Keep finger crossed, one day...strongie can walk like other kittens..








No comments:

Post a Comment