Saturday 9 April 2011

The 8TH international Halal showcase (MIHAS 2011)

9 April 2011








I bought back a lovely Turkish dessert which is not available in Malaysia. The main purposes of them selling it during MIHAS are to get dealers from Malaysia and also introduce their dessert in Malaysia
I bought back two flavors, both my fav - pistachio and chocolate.





This is how it looks like from inside
I love the taste very very much...
Made from sesame and pistachio...
Yummie....





Ready to eat hotdog, from China(Halal)
Taste like frankfurter
Not Available in Malaysia yet
Will be available in Malaysia this August (Different Brand) 


Chocolate Art Craft


Ice Floss
They are searching for dealer
Rm 15 000 for the machine, 100 blocks of ice and also they will provide training to use their machine
* available in PJ..but i forgot which shop dy...but definitely not 100yen shop...



*There are a lot more weird weird stuffs u can find it there..I only list few of them because I too excited with new product and forget to snap picture....     =P
So..why not experience it urself ....next year...come and join...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment